logo 300px 2

Customer Testimonials

I have worked with Business PlusPoint over the last few months on the design & creation of the new Loddon Reach Benefice website [www.loddonreach.org.uk]. Gillian has been extremely helpful throughout the project & besides building an easy to use website, which is mobile-responsive, she has used her vast experience in guiding us at every stage. The project was completed on time, within budget & has received many compliments throughout the Benefice. I have no hesitation in recommending Business PlusPoint to anyone considering a new website.

Andrew Oughton, website administrator

Business Pluspoint has gone to enormous lengths to understand our needs and find the most effective way of meeting them and communicating through the website [https://www.awb.org.uk]. Very efficient and always quick to respond to enquiries Gillian has felt like part of our team rather than someone working remotely. As complete web novices we have been delighted by the way we have been supported.

Brenda Scott, Benefice Administrator

"The site [www.bhmh.org.uk] is just great. Runs so well on mobile now too.

"And so nice to interact with.

"Fantastic job Gillian, thank you so much"

Fleur Howles, Treasurer, Beech Hill Memorial Hall Management Committee

“I just wanted to drop you a quick letter to say thank you very much for putting together our fantastic new web site [www.davidrwhitebuilders.co.uk].

“We have for a number of years run along with a poorly put together basic page, with many of our customers commenting on how our web page ‘was not our best-selling feature’.

“Attention to detail, accuracy, cooperation and helpfulness is first class.”

Jacqui Barnes, Parish Clerk, Shinfield Parish Council

ukwct quote“Gillian is not only able to design independently she works very well in our team in planning and publishing our magazine [Wolf Print]. She is excellent at her job.”

Teresa Palmer, Director, UK Wolf Conservation Trust

“Gillian Steedman undertook a job for the Beech Hill Memorial Hall Trust during the early part of 2011. Her brief was to develop a website for us since we had just opened a new memorial hall and we wanted to to update the way we communicated with the local community and potential hall users.

spcp quote“Gillian did far more than she was commissioned to do. She proof read the document very thoroughly and made several excellent suggestions about the content, something that I had not expected her to do.

lr quote"This magazine [Loddon Reach] was a new venture for a group of churches recently made into a team. Each had its own B&W magazine that ranged from adequate to dire, and were on a subscription basis.

Gillian volunteered her services to us (on a reduced fee basis). The resulting magazine, which is free to all households in our area and makes a decent surplus from its advertising revenue, has succeeded beyond my wildest expectations. That is 90% down to Gillian’s skills. The other 10% is down to getting the distribution network in place.

We would not have achieved that without a quality product to deliver.”

The Rev’d Maurice Stanton-Saringer, Team Rector, The Benefice of Loddon Reach

© 2022 Business Pluspoint
Back to Top